Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
banned
Comment 
I just got banned on 1 account. I was running 2 on the same pc. 1 miner and 1 botanist. just the botanist got banned .
I created the accounts on 01.11.2013 . I reached lvl 35 and I was using my crystal farming profile. I had about 600k gil on it.
The weird thing is that they banned a fresh account, and my old accounts are fine(1-2 months old), and I had them running 24/7 ... most likely I got reported a lot. not even the dumb teleporting bots (that are visible while gathering) are banned this fast...
btw is this ban or suspend? When I try to log in I get the message " you don't have a game registered " so I think its a ban. even tho I saw posts about teleporting bots being suspended for 3 days instead of instant banned.
Anyone else got hit?

When were your accounts banned? 11.06.2013
How many accounts did you lose? 1
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)?
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? I guess so, I was afk, my other account was still running
Were any of them restored after an appeal? haven't tried it yet
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 24 /7 unless I get disc
How many of those hours were you afk? I'm checking now and then in order to sell and see if they got disc... stupid vpn
What level were the main bot characters on your account(s)? 17 archer 35 botany
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned?
How old were the accounts? 1 week old . I'm sorry for doing those quests :((
Did you purchase the accounts used? new cd-keys
What maps did you bot primarily? I was farming earth shards and crystal at Fallgrout Float.
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? once per day
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? quite large for just 1 spot. I had 5 tree nodes.
Have you had any accounts banned previously? -
If so, how many, and did you have them restored? -
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored? -
Were those other accounts banned? -
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? vpn
Do you bot on multiple machines or a single machine? multiple
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) NO
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? Not yet on that account :((
Any other data you think might be relevant or useful

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail because on 11/6/2013 you breached the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.

We have confirmed that you have violated the following rules and agreements upon an investigation.

------------------
SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
1. Registered Users
Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
(b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.
------------------

For information on the penalties we take against service accounts, please review the Account Penalty Policy section on the Support Centre at the following link:
http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqart...&kid=68098

For information on prohibited activities in FINAL FANTASY XIV, please refer to the SQUARE ENIX Account Terms of Use, the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement, and the following URL:
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqart...&kid=68216

As your account has been closed due to a breach, you will be unable to create another FINAL FANTASY XIV service account.

NOTE: If you suspect the breach resulted from unauthorised access to the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account or the actions of an unauthorised third party who is not your parent or legal guardian, or you want to find out more about the content of this e-mail, please review the following information on the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre.
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqart...&kid=68228

This is an automated message. Please do not reply to or send any correspondence to this e-mail. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we ask that you please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre at [http://support.eu.square-enix.com/index.php?la=2].

- SQUARE ENIX Account Administrator
I'm wondering if this isn't a case of you boting when an actual Dev was playing his own character.. Him watching you and then deciding to put on the Dev hat and look closer.

Its a bit to fast and random otherwise. If you had been detected by some form of detecting script Square put in, we would be hearing a lot more reports.
Time Period: Oct. 31, 2013 to Nov. 6 2013
Accounts receiving disciplinary action for RMT advertising: 810
Accounts receiving disciplinary action for illicit activity: 689
Action Details: Permanent ban from FINAL FANTASY XIV
Time Period: Oct. 31, 2013 to Nov. 6 2013
Accounts receiving disciplinary action for RMT activity: 753
Action Details: Permanent or temporary ban from FINAL FANTASY XIV
*Players with negative intentions will be banned permanently.
(11-07-2013, 06:53 PM)jbw311 Wrote:  I'm wondering if this isn't a case of you boting when an actual Dev was playing his own character.. Him watching you and then deciding to put on the Dev hat and look closer.

Its a bit to fast and random otherwise. If you had been detected by some form of detecting script Square put in, we would be hearing a lot more reports.

as I stated, just bad luck. many people(a small anti botter guild) must've reported me if the gm banned me so fast...
I had accounts running 24/7 for over a month (farming and selling gil)and they are doing fine.
Yah it must be bad luck, because I myself have botted everything and anything alot lol
That is unfortunately, just to supply some other info, been botting 4 weeks on 1 char, and 3 weeks on another. Both fine. My main which I botted to miner/botany 50 also fine, its also one i trade to in order to sell.