Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
The bot has small navigational problems mainly in OffMeshConnections when the game is in the background and "limit frame rate when the game is inactive" option is enabled.

Mainly he turns before and after the jump in circles
well dont know the cause of it.. but i have to press 20x or something before the authenticate.
(11-10-2013, 03:33 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  The bot has small navigational problems mainly in OffMeshConnections when the game is in the background and "limit frame rate when the game is inactive" option is enabled.

Mainly he turns before and after the jump in circles

We're investigating some other complaints in that area, we'll keep you posted. Thanks for the feedback/info
Not much we can do about it. Keep it running at full frame rate.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
If FFXIV has been running for more than like 30 minutes, and you launch the bot, it 100% of the time crashes my game when I try to launch the bot.

Is this a problem anyone else is having and is there a fix?

I badly need to be able to cross stuff like this bridge without the bot going apeshit and doing pirouettes and shit while it runs across....

http://i.imgur.com/ZVk9VN9.png

Edit: That's with random pathing on, I just crossed that bridge fine with random pathing off.

Needs some kinda logic switch for "If width of path is tiny as fuck, do not random path until width of path is no longer tiny as fuck"
Edit: That's with random pathing on, I just crossed that bridge fine with random pathing off.

turn it off then. A fix will be released soon.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
is this function:

ALT + Mouse Rightclick - Removes the Triangles under your mousecursor.

working? i can't seem to make it work.
While in party grind mode, sometimes if the party leader is off in the distance the follower will try to follow while summoning his chocobo, which keeps interrupting his chocobo summon. He ends up skipping towards the leader >_<
NOT VERY MANLY.
thanks for the update, :P
(11-11-2013, 02:35 AM)yornalla Wrote:  is this function:

ALT + Mouse Rightclick - Removes the Triangles under your mousecursor.

working? i can't seem to make it work.

still not working
can this be fix?