Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
Small list of issue's

1. Alt+Right mouse click is not deleting mesh
2. Show Navmesh is showing some messy geometry that is not the same as the Triangle Navmesh

Edit: Navmesh isnt saving properly at all.
(11-08-2013, 07:38 PM)amoremia Wrote:  what the hell im buying 5 key codes and after i click pay with paypal problem appear "oops something etc etc" any prolem?
same here, any eta? seems that I can buy 1 key but not 10
can you check it guys?
e1: 11 keys works
(11-08-2013, 08:37 PM)db00 Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 07:38 PM)amoremia Wrote:  what the hell im buying 5 key codes and after i click pay with paypal problem appear "oops something etc etc" any prolem?
same here, any eta?

I believe fx is looking into the payment issue right now, we'll get it sorted out asap (trust me, we want your money !)
heh, and I tought that you guys changed your mind and your still keeping it free :))
Return to merchant and try a different payment method
We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)

are you sure you want our money? ^.^
they toke mine :)) try a different nr of keys.
btw guys you should consider a discount packege.
I don't like that I'm paying the same price when buying 20 keys as the guy that buys just 1 or 2.
for now I bought some, but if you keep the same price for all I'll move to a different bot. Its not as good, but gets the job done and its dirt cheap compared to yours
can we pay more than 1 month at a time? or do we have to make 6 one month transactions if we decide to buy it for 6 months.. Also, regular price is 6.99EUR, right?
i think the price is expensive, considering it doesn't work all the time and there's no guarantee that you won't get banned
(11-08-2013, 09:04 PM)db00 Wrote:  they toke mine :)) try a different nr of keys.
btw guys you should consider a discount packege.
I don't like that I'm paying the same price when buying 20 keys as the guy that buys just 1 or 2.
for now I bought some, but if you keep the same price for all I'll move to a different bot. Its not as good, but gets the job done and its dirt cheap compared to yours

sadly i don't want a different number of keys, that's an issue :)
(11-08-2013, 09:15 PM)Jhino3384 Wrote:  i think the price is expensive, considering it doesn't work all the time and there's no guarantee that you won't get banned

We think you don't need to buy it if you dont want to.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.