Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
It goes back to 6.99 after sunday correct?
Bought one key but Something is wrong.

This acc is registered under email: X
Paypal is email: Y

I log in to Y email > inside mmo minion key email > i get to CP page > activate code> Error.

MMOMinion Keycode Activation
We were unable to find that keycode in our database.
Be advised, 5 more failed attempts will lock your account.
You are now being redirected back to the User Control Panel.
If your browser does not refresh click here.

How to fix this ?
(11-08-2013, 09:36 PM)HansW Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 09:15 PM)Jhino3384 Wrote:  i think the price is expensive, considering it doesn't work all the time and there's no guarantee that you won't get banned

We think you don't need to buy it if you dont want to.

Seriously...

This is one of the most all encompassing bots Ive seen since the likes of Glider. Hands down the best bot out there right now for FFXIV and GW2. You get what you pay for and quite honestly, I dont see the price being bad at all. Shit, you could make that back in a few hours of use...
(11-08-2013, 09:04 PM)db00 Wrote:  they toke mine :)) try a different nr of keys.
btw guys you should consider a discount packege.
I don't like that I'm paying the same price when buying 20 keys as the guy that buys just 1 or 2.
for now I bought some, but if you keep the same price for all I'll move to a different bot. Its not as good, but gets the job done and its dirt cheap compared to yours

Unless something changed you can soon run more instances on a single pc than with any other bot. Should make up for the extra price...
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
paid for 6 keys, 30 minutes have passed, e-mail empty... send pm on site too empty.... Zzzzz
my issue is book keeping. I have 8 bots for now that means i need 8 different keycodes and have to renew them every month. I would like to pay for 6 months at a time and buy a key that opens more hten 1 bot. Instead of having to keep track of 8 different keycodes buy 1 keycode that is multi-bot keycode. Sell them in packs of 10 for 6 months. Say 1 bot costs 6.99 sell a 10 pack 4.99 per bot. but have it 1 keycode that lets you log in 10 times. I wouldnt mind renewing 1 keycode every month.

(11-08-2013, 10:10 PM)z0mg Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 09:04 PM)db00 Wrote:  they toke mine :)) try a different nr of keys.
btw guys you should consider a discount packege.
I don't like that I'm paying the same price when buying 20 keys as the guy that buys just 1 or 2.
for now I bought some, but if you keep the same price for all I'll move to a different bot. Its not as good, but gets the job done and its dirt cheap compared to yours

Unless something changed you can soon run more instances on a single pc than with any other bot. Should make up for the extra price...

I can run as many MMOlazy lasta as my computer will handle. Before this bot i could just as easy run 8 bots. But it doesnt fate grind. It also has 2 different types of keys. 1 bot background mode or unlimited bots.
hello, i cant pay with paypal .. but i need one code :( How can i get the code otherwise? Any other pay methods? :(
(11-08-2013, 10:01 PM)EnvyMe Wrote:  Bought one key but Something is wrong.

This acc is registered under email: X
Paypal is email: Y

I log in to Y email > inside mmo minion key email > i get to CP page > activate code> Error.

We were unable to find that keycode in our database.
Be advised, 5 more failed attempts will lock your account.

How to fix this ?

and step 2:

There was an error finding that keycode. Please ensure you entered the correct one. If you believe this to be an error please contact an administrator.
(11-08-2013, 10:14 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  I can run as many MMOlazy lasta as my computer will handle. Before this bot i could just as easy run 8 bots. But it doesnt fate grind. It also has 2 different types of keys. 1 bot background mode or unlimited bots.
This could turn into 16...
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Usually i hesitate on buying bots, but after using FFXIV MInion Beta for a few weeks, i was more than happy on buying it eventually. This bot is fkn awesome!