Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
(11-08-2013, 11:56 PM)rexmundi Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 11:51 PM)cregeling Wrote:  Ok is it me, or doesnt the bot move naturally after the update. it really looks like a bot now :D before it moved much smoother from point to point.

Complaint
Zigzagging is Prio 1 and they are working on it ( I hope a real fast hot dix tbh )

Guess i gonna keep it to crafting in the meanwhile.. because walking around like this is to much of a risk ^^
I would like to purchase this but pp give me error, can some admin give me the invoice number so i can send money over?
(11-09-2013, 12:34 AM)Cuden233 Wrote:  I would like to purchase this but pp give me error, can some admin give me the invoice number so i can send money over?

Seems loads have Paypal problems... what seems kinda strange tbh... for like 98% it's working.
We just put out an update to fix the funky chicken navigation. :)
nvm I got it
i will pay with paypal but i must transfer my money to paypal directly ... it will need 2-3 days until it is at mmominion .. get i the bot for 5,99 still then if the money is coming to mmominion at tuesday or wednesday?
You folks who were having trouble with the nav, please give us your feedback after the update. It should still be randomizing a bit, but nothing further than 90 degrees from your current heading. We're still tweaking it, our goal is to make your movement smooth while randomizing the individual positions enough to make it impossible to detect your paths over time. Please continue to give us feedback so that we can tweak it further.
I think you just need to reduce the angle that it can randomize to, so it doesn't look twitchy and maybe add an internal cooldown to it? The bot looks ok most of the time but there are times where it just looks around where it doesn't make sense ( Like when near the node already). I think the angle should be around 5-10% only so it'll look smooth.
(11-09-2013, 01:51 AM)Aerieves Wrote:  I think you just need to reduce the angle that it can randomize to, so it doesn't look twitchy and maybe add an internal cooldown to it? The bot looks ok most of the time but there are times where it just looks around where it doesn't make sense ( Like when near the node already). I think the angle should be around 5-10% only so it'll look smooth.

Indeed, these are valuable suggestions and they express the exact nature of behavior we're tweaking the nav system to exhibit.
(11-08-2013, 11:54 PM)z0mg Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 11:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  unless you have a way of ffxiv using less resources the most i probably use at one time will be 12.
How about over 50% less?

well that sounds interesting!!!! i def would move up the number of bots id run then but key management would be an even bigger pain

ya even after the patch you can still see who is botting... they will run straight for a bit then all of a sudden make a 90 degree turn then turn back. i'm actually noticing people that where botting same fate area that i had no clue before where bots.