Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
paypal issues..
it's still not letting me buy the bot with paypal, it keeps returning me to the merchant site. I searched other topics and 1 just said he kept trying, as have i. Another said he called paypal, i dont see why i would have to call them to get a payment through..

-edit
ok so as i just said i didn't want to have to call them but this is the case where you do have to so i would go ahead and say this is resolved, if you are having problems paying with paypal, paypal is basically blocking your payment because its getting caught in their security so you have to call them and have it unblock it, i guess this issue is sort of unique in some cases? I'm not sure but I think this kind of issues should be stickied so everyone can easily access the solution. Just call paypal support and tell them you're trying to buy something from mmominion, i wouldnt go into details but they ask you the ammount in my case he asked if it was the 6.99eu transaction and i said yes and he said he would send it through, -still on the phone.-
My problem with paypal is they ask me, to make an account (I can't since limited) before I buy, they need to have it where users can use their card and more importantly have other options to use credit card besides using paypal. All my friends in my clan (300) use this, and none of them will be able to use it any more due to the fact that they don't want to use paypal or they have problems with it:(

But anyway this is another problem with the system and few of my friends had difficulty purchasing. sigh.... I understand that their will be problems with this app here and their but come on this is money people lol.
you can go almost any store/gas station and get a moneypak card, and it instant off that card.
We are stuck with paypal only for now, we hope to have a lot of other options in the next couple weeks.