Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still messed up
Ok I posted in wrong area before sorry bout that. Yesterday before it went on sale the prog worked great I was happy to purchase and grateful. After purchase and download it has not worked right. Gathering is very crazy all over the place from node to node as you can see by my crappy quick drawing. And yes it is very noticeable as I have been watching a few I know who use and I have seen a few others mention in chat window about it which is the first i have seen that happen except when someone is using the teleport hack. Also log out in does not work right, if you close down bot and restart it during game it will not restart just keeps loading up login window over and over and if you close down game it crashes with a windows error saying FFxiv application is not working properly. Again I thank you for a fine product luv it but as is can't use not without worrying my account will be banned.. I read you said you have a fix and will be up soon I hope so.
its not messed up, its on purpose. but we'll add straight optimized paths with the next update. so you can choose between random or straight. thank you for the feedback.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Just saying that on beta it was abit smoother, not a straight line but more fluid less mechanical. Again I thank you for this your work is very much appreciated by me.
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Changelog-Updated-9-11-13
rebooted,updated works great,thank you again luv it