Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BLM 30-50
Config 
Hope you enjoy!

Adjust MP amounts as needed for triggers depending on your level.

Fire 3 to go straight into Astral Fire 3
Fire 3 on Firestarter procs
Cast Fire once Astral Fire 3 is up until MP gets below a certain amount
Blizzard 3 to get Umbral Ice 3 for mana regen as needed.
Keeps thunder up
Cast Physick as needed.
Uses Raging Strikes on CD
Cast Thunder 2 or Thunder 3 (Depending on your level) on Thundercloud procs.
Cast Fire 2 when more than 1 Enemy is within 5y from your target.

At lower levels it will just use Fire and Blizzard, no need to edit profile skills, it will use new skills as you gain levels.

At 38+ you should really see the profile shine Smile

Optimal Black Mage.lua
bout to hit 30, I let you know how it goes ASAP
thx for the effort ThumbsUp
Just trialed it on my lvl 30 BLM, got stuck in a loop casting lightning I and Raging Strikes, so didn't work for me sorry
(11-16-2013, 05:42 AM)bhlbot Wrote:  Hope you enjoy!

Adjust MP amounts as needed for triggers depending on your level.

Did you adjust the MP amounts to trigger Fire? Currently it is set at higher MP amounts as I was running around level 45 when I uploaded it.

If you run as is and are under 1000 MP and have more MP than 200 it would just cast Thunder over and over.
thx dropped it down to if MP above 250, also raised the Physick cast to 35%, worked amazing thx for the help now I understand the skill editor way more
regards
This is really nice. I think the only upgrade I would add would be to have it not cast blizzard 3 if you have the blizzard 3 stacks already; sometimes you'll cast it and since it hasn't ticked yet and you are still below 1k, it will cast it again.

Another possible option would be to not cast any thunder variant if the mob HP is below let's say 50%, as sometimes it will cast thunder 2 when the mob is very low.

I'm unsure of how to do this but thought you may want to :p
Im not sure whats the problem with mine but sometimes it would just stop casting the rotation

Does it have something to do with my MP? Im 35 btw
Will use 'Fire III' if 'Astral Fire III' is not on player, BM does not receive 'Astral Fire III'. So it does "begin to shine" at level 38. But I believe 30 - 38 will require this to profile to be reworked as that's a full level bracket.
where exactly is Thunder III?
Also it would be nice to have it use Lethargy aswell as Manaward and Manawall.