Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
SkillBook bug is driving me mad.
How do we get around this bug? I read that refreshing will do it but it's not. When I go into my skill book and try to add field mastery ii to my botany I can't get it to add the right skill. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now just refreshing and deleting the jumbled skills that get added. Not once have I got the correct skill. It's really frustrating.
just save the profile and reload the lua modules. ( moved you thread, wrong forum )
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
some times when you try to add a spell it will add some random spell you did not ask for. you have to hit refresh till it add the right one or you have to reload the bot. thats the bug he is talking about.
I had this today where i would add a skill set up its variables then try to add the next skill and it wouldnt add anything or added junk string of text with random id. I tried hitting reload skills like 20 times and nothing. only fix was to reload the whole bot. Which if you do this after the bots been running for a while it crashes teh game. Its a real p.i.t.a
(11-16-2013, 10:17 PM)MrSandman Wrote:  How do we get around this bug? I read that refreshing will do it but it's not. When I go into my skill book and try to add field mastery ii to my botany I can't get it to add the right skill. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now just refreshing and deleting the jumbled skills that get added. Not once have I got the correct skill. It's really frustrating.

Use Gather Manager from LUA mods problem solved