Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Fishing] 1 - 50
Thank you for this!
loaded up the lvl 15-20 and it goes and fishes but i get a non stop message across my screen "You do not sense any fish here" just keeps rolling i cant get it to stop even when its fishing and catching fish it keeps on rolling across my screen. Then it crashed game.
Incredible job thanks so much
Comment 
When i use the fishing 25-30 mesh, my char will move perfectly - but it will not fish.

If I turn of the mesh manager, fishing is perfect, but then the char will not move, when the place is empty.

Any ideas? Thanks for help!
Do you have the proper bait in your inventory?
I think so.. I use now 15-20 in North Shroud with crayfish ball selected and in bag.

Same problem, I start bot and the char move to the blue marker, but nothing happens...

When I stop bot and start again, the char moves to next marker and nothing again until i stop the mesh

I tried one of the 100 % mash instead of the 25-30 mesh of the fishing 1-50 and there is no problem...?
Yeah the 100% mesh fishing spots should all be good. I haven't updated this pack in a while.
Check 
In the Fishing mesh I changed the name of the bait to the german translation... now he starts to fish on one spot and on the other markers there was a message "there are no fishes". Maybe I need an other bait there..

Thanks for your help - one step further but not perfect Congratulate
If it's saying "can't sense any fish" it's a bug and you'll need to move the marker