Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Gather correct items
I just downloaded the 1 day trial bot, got it all running, meshes are no problems. My issue is that hen entering in the 2 items I want harvested, the bot just harvests the 1st item on the harvest window rather than the option I have listed in Option 1
It's a priority system. If there is always the first item, it will always get that item. In case of shards/crystals if you put earth crystal in 1 and eartth shard in 2nd it'll get crystals unless node only has shards and will grab shards then.
Sorry mate, I think you misunderstand. The bot IGNORES anything i type into the gatherer mod. Just automatically harvests teh 1st item on the harvest window in the game. I can not get the bot to harvest my choice. IE I want to harvest carrots (5th in list) so I type the carrot name in Object 1 of the bot. The bot will always harvest the 1st item in the window, the Rye, not my typed choice
Make sure gather manager is enabled.
It's also case sensitive.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
case sensitive. Lightning Shard does not equal LiGhtNing sHard in bot. Also makes sure if there is spaces in the item name that you only have one space. Name has to be exact. Sometimes you might have to stop the bot and start it again if you change naything as well.