Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[BUG] Skillmanager So close to crying
Ok sorr for the title I am just so close to crying FFXIV Minnion is so good getting so manny updates a day but it really really fucking hurst me to now end that all my premade skills and settings are overwritten every single time it get's and update *cry

So please Expect don't let it reset the skillbook again or at least give us a list where we can look up Buff IDS without using external websites. PLEASE!!!

xD
(11-22-2013, 07:27 PM)Exerlosmyst Wrote:  Ok sorr for the title I am just so close to crying FFXIV Minnion is so good getting so manny updates a day but it really really fucking hurst me to now end that all my premade skills and settings are overwritten every single time it get's and update *cry

So please Expect don't let it reset the skillbook again or at least give us a list where we can look up Buff IDS without using external websites. PLEASE!!!

xD

UM just save them as your own! If you edit a premade skill profile that comes with the bot rename it and save it the bot will not overwrite ones that you save as a different name.
The skillmanager profiles that come with the bot are for general use and will probably continue to change...you should definitely save it with a different name if you're creating custom profiles.
I did just that but my profiles are all gone *sniff
set the profile to NONE then add all the skills you want then add a name then click save...