Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average
[Luminary Item Achievements] Gathering Meshes
Ohhh. So you don't even have to quest to see them? Awesome.
(12-21-2013, 03:25 PM)Direlect Wrote:  Ohhh. So you don't even have to quest to see them? Awesome.

Nope.
I just realized you put this in big bold letters at the initial post. Wow, I need to open my eyes more often.
(12-21-2013, 03:27 PM)Direlect Wrote:  I just realized you put this in big bold letters at the initial post. Wow, I need to open my eyes more often.

Actually I just added it since you were the second person in this thread to ask about that.
Ahhh, got it.
I've read something about Ultimate Tools, what is that, and how can one get those?
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...mate-tools
when they say tools they mean weapons. as in relic weapons and the ultimate weapon weapons. Its translated differently across JP/NA clients.
I don't think that forum is translated.. and there's a pic of some crafting table in the thread, I really think they do mean DOH/DOL tools...
well i havent seen anything about ultimate tools.. but i have seen ultimate weapon

and i didnt mean tranlated as the page was translated but they call them diffrent things. I know its Curaga and thunderaga instead of cure II and thunder II and stuff like that. I just assume they are talking about same thing jsut giving it a differnt name.
I might be missing something, but I am running the 41-50 fishing luminary profile you posted that is connected to Wineport and it's not counting towards my 1000 fishing attempts achievement according to my achievement panel. I clicked it several times as I know it doesnt always show progress on the achievement on the first click. Using the right bait (stem borer) and I'm catching lvl40+ fish atm on the profile. Not sure what's going on?