Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ignoring fates?
Two separate fates were up in northern than and it ignored both and just sat in town (in the screen I had manually been moving myself before I thought to SS). Also for the 3 fates that pop in the same location sometimes I noticed it will run to a different fate unless I turn it off and do it manually myself

[Image: eB17zZi.png?2]
um i suggest cropping that picture... they can see the party names of all those people in your party they can figure out who you are.
Who is they? I've also since dropped that party

edit: Better?
I'm seeing this happen quite often as well. Double checked that the fate is in the index and that the level is in the range I've set. The bot status is at MOVETOPOS but isn't doing anything. I've tried multiple meshes - with the main being the "official" 100% meshes that are stickied in the navigation section.

Didn't have any issues until one of the most recent updates.
Its pretty bad now. Ignoring what feels like 75% of fates even if I run it there and turn it on it will still run back to town
do you have the level range correct for the fates. If you put it at 0 it wont do any fates above your current level. and "They" would be SE. You now game companies visit the top Bot sites trying to find ways to find people.
I have it set to 10 above and 10 below per the screenshot right?
oh its probably blacklisted the mobs you have it set to 60s.. and 1% so it probably black listed the fates when no one was doing them. i would do a fresh instal of hte bot
(11-26-2013, 07:31 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  oh its probably blacklisted the mobs you have it set to 60s.. and 1% so it probably black listed the fates when no one was doing them. i would do a fresh instal of hte bot

so reinstalling.. that's the solution?
no, setting your blacklisting timer right is. there also is/was a bug that accidently saved temporary blacklists to the settings making them permanent. So open your the *_setting.lua file , find the blacklist table and empty it.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.