Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gathering problem
Hi , lately I have been having a problem with botany gathering as the bot doesnt take the item names I put in priority. It just farms the first thing not the 2nd or any else, so it doesnt farm what i wanted it to.

cheers..
make sure under gathering tab that ignore marker isnt checkmarked and make sure gather manager is enabled and you put the items in priority.
Check that all your markers are setup right. It works without any problems here. Make sure you spelled it right and its case sensitive.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
So far I already had all this settings on my bot , but still it gets the same problem :S

here u go a picture to show my settings

[Image: 2utkjgg.png]
I doubt your character is level 30, which means that the bot won't choose this marker. Your bot job level must be within the marker range, or you can select the "Ignore Marker Lvl" checkbox.
i tried making it from 30 to 50 but that didnt help, im using L79 meshes and using ignoremarkerlevel means i will go all over the map, so i just made a small mesh for the place and used ignoremarkerlevel and that helped as it's a small mesh..
And here we go the problem still happening....

[Image: nbt74j.png]
If gathering markers were broken in the way you describe then the forums would be flooded with complaints...my feeling is still that there is something wrong with your setup. I'm using latty's meshes and gathering specific items fine. I have no idea what's going on in your last screenshot as you've given no context for it...is the bot gathering nothing here, gathering the wrong item, standing in place? If you make a screenshot with your GatherManager window and MeshManager window visibly displaying the marker you want to use and your FFXIVMinion window showing your gather settings that might help figure out where the problem is.
I think I found a way on how to solve it. I had to disable all my mods to see if they were causing trouble and yup they did , now its working like a charm :P.

but thanks a lot for your fast response and sorry for all the trouble...
No problem, thanks for updating us with your solution.