Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Pet Skills
Is there anyway to add pet skills into the skill manager ive been trying to create a summoner profile for endgame raiding by adding in my own skills and changing the id and name but it wont work.
what skills dwink? make a list of them and how you want them used and I'll see about getting them into a module.
The major one for summoner
Target has Buff: Bio II, Miasma, Bio, Thunder
Use pet Skill: Contagion

However it shouldn't be an issue for the Devs to implement it into the skill manager since pet skills are detectable by the dev monitor already.
(12-02-2013, 07:02 AM)fxfire Wrote:  indeed it shouldnt be a big issue, but I still have only a lvl 30 arcanist and i hate doing quests to proceed further ;)
we'll see what I can do
You have an army of bots :P so doing the dungeons wouldn't be that hard and the storyline quest is freaking easy takes like 5 hours max playtime ex dungeons that is :P

or give me an acc. and you have it back in 2 a 3 days with lvl 50 and job+storyline
but i expect then chocobo skillz add to frame work asap :) haha (nasty grinnn over my face)
Anyone have time to work on this?

Would love to add fairy's skills into skill manager for easier controlling.
bumpy
I'm posting an update to my addon that includes adding pet skills to skill manager.
Thank you that should increase SMN DPS by atleast 15% aswell as SCH healing being a lot more simplistic