Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any way to reduce/remove wait time after gathering a node?
Hey guys, first of all, good job on this tool, runs very smoothly and it's very human-like. The only problem I have (and it might just be me being paranoid) is the weird, small wait time the bot does after gathering a node. It's around 3 seconds that the bot just stands there after it's finished gathering, and to me it makes it very obvious that you're running a bot (the wait time is always exactly the same before the bot starts moving, whereas a normal player would start moving as soon as they finished gathering most of the time). Also if you have "use sprint" checked, it always sprints at exactly the same time too (stands there for a couple seconds, sprints and starts moving).

I know nothing about lua coding, so if this wait time is required for the bot to function then disregard this. But if not, is there any way to reduce/remove it altogether? Or at least randomize it so that it isn't always exactly the same. Like I said, to me this seems to be the only way to tell that you're using a bot (I've been able to identify other Minion users through this, it's really funny when there's many of us on the same area and we're all standing/moving/sprinting at exactly the same intervals), everything else is amazing.

Thanks in advance!
we noticed that too and it will be fixed. thanks for reporting.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.