Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Fishing Update - 15/12/13
It would be particularly helpful if either of you could give a minimum of information about why the bot appeared to be looping. Were there two fates it was attempting to go back and forth between, was it simply a navigation issue where it couldn't navigate to its intended position, etc. We provide debug tools in the interface for a reason...we can work much faster if we don't have to spend an hour trying to replicate it with no idea other than a general symptom.

Edit: It's been brought to my attention that some of the current popular addons (specific hunt, for one) can cause these types of issues...please don't report any bugs encountered when using addons without first verifying that the behavior occurs with a clean install.
In Coerthas it's usually when 1 of the fates spawn in north-east cave (to kill mobs or 1 boss Gargamelle). I don' think it's an issue of the bot being split between 2 fates, it just gets stuck and goes back and forth. And in Northern Thanalan (CPP town) it also got stuck for me 2 or 3 times in THIS place. The bot was going to base after killing the big bomb FATE boss (south of town at the entrance to Dark Devices fate area) and just got stuck there until I stop the bot and went to town myself, I was using the 100% meshes at that time (later I switched to lolol's mesh but I didn't do that much testing). I could notice at least another 2 fate botters in that area who were afk botting and they just ran around back and forth until a a new fate spawned.
Thank you for the info...we'll do some testing but can you verify that you were not using any addons when this occurred?
I saw the issue as well; there were no FATEs going on at the time and the bot was returning to the evac point in Dragonhead from one of NE fates in Coerthas. I turned on show mesh/triangles/path and it looked like the bot realllllly wanted to path across some tiles near Witchdrop (map for reference) but couldn't, so would give up and turn around. I tried to remove some triangles from that section of the mesh so that the bot would quit thinking it could path there, but the entire mesh got corrupted as a result. I restored the Coerthas mesh and restarted the game client and didn't see the issue again.

No addons in use.
I only have installed the CraftingTool, Specific Hunting and the Assist Tool.
Got stuck on a cactus in Central Thal for 20 minutes before I noticed -_-
I have a small bug report about the "Start Combat" box. I have it unticked so it doesn't start combat and waits for the tank. Sometimes (maybe 1 in 6-8 pulls) when you pull 2-4 mob packs in dungeons it stops working after 1st monster is killed. Let's say the tank pulls the pack, starts combat, then I start combat by doing 1 skill and let the assist mode begin it's work, then the 1st mob dies and the bot just stops (until I manually attack the next mob, and usually it's ok after that it targets the rest of mobs if the pack is 3+ enemies).

Maybe there could be a small rework of this - you leave the beginning of combat the same as it was, but then check all party members if they are in combat (so if all 4 are out of combat the skill manager fight routine is stopped). This or something else to make it not stop after killing 1st mob. I'm using the latest (12/18/13) Assist mod by aceRage but it also was like that a few versions back.
Mabe keep this thread to the subject? I always look here as an eager fisher, just to find there's combat topics ;)
<br>As a Yankee (Yankees live in the North, Damn Yankees move to the south), jordan 11 gamma blue I underwent major culture shock in 2000 when I relocated to Baton Rouge. The schools were under a fortyyearold federal desegregation order, people used the infamous as an adjective in regular conversation, and segregation reigned not officially or legally, but there were distinct cultural boundaries.We were lucky. Katrina damaged our home, but it was minor. <br><br>Every time I fly over northern Germany, I see a checkerboard of farm fields dotted with ever more wind turbines. Drive to the North Sea and it's hard to ignore a coastline littered with wind turbines. In Europe's initial competition to identify its green capital, jordan 11 gamma blue Hamburg took first place. The 'Olympic' Air Jordan 7 MJ actually debut early in 1992, Spain, and no doubt one of the most popular shoes. While another is by the Air Jordan 6 Ray Allen in the 2000 Sydney Olympics with fame. Now there is news that the new black / gold color AJ7 retail stores chea jordans will be launched in Australia, and there will follow a new AJ6 launched together, to commemorate the 2012 Olympic Games event, <br><br>Second, Gamma Blue 11 Jordans if documentation becomes simple, it will lead to faster movement of cargo, since chea jordans there will be lesser stoppages, damages will be less. Also, there will be increase in productivity and less corruption. According to a study conducted by TCI and IIMCalcutta, cheap jordan 11 gamma blue trucks in India move very slowly at about 2025 kmph on an average. A private Network also provides mobility to their user. This is very beneficial for companies who decided to outsource. Employees from other countries can log in and out of the company's web site without physically going to your office. <br> BBBBBB