Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Request] Level 1-50 COJ
!! Jackie just found your profiles and whm works out the box but i did have to change protect cycle to 500 seconds or it spammed it, thanks. now to work out why my bird only attacks mobs sometimes an not others xd
your companion?
yes - seems i need to do a spell on the mob for it to attack as party mode (on the other plugin) didn't work, i tried setting a spell at the start below 98 % and above 80 % just so bird would attack but the logics not working >>
I will post a step by step Heal Bot guide Later on today Promise Smile
(01-05-2014, 06:48 PM)Signature Wrote:  I will post a step by step Heal Bot guide Later on today Promise Smile

I look forward to this ^^
my whm profile i have works just fine for healing raids or what ever you want. if you ahve 2 accounts you can have a whm in group as party grind mode and run your main character as leader of party and the healer will follow and heal.

(01-05-2014, 06:20 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  yes - seems i need to do a spell on the mob for it to attack as party mode (on the other plugin) didn't work, i tried setting a spell at the start below 98 % and above 80 % just so bird would attack but the logics not working >>

as long as your companion isnt in heal stance the bird should auto attack no matter what you shouldnt ahve to tell it to cast any skills.
(01-05-2014, 12:35 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  show us a skill set up picture as above. You probably have target set as enemy or something or have HP% in wrong fields for differnt skills. Its actually very simple to set up and only takes about 5min. So post a screen shot and ill show you what you did wrong. Or you can just download my WHM profile which works great.

So before I even ATTEMPT something like this and get called out as a bot.. the profile minion comes with for conj isn't set up to allow you to heal others properly in an instance?

If not, and I modify it to be able to do so (which it should be from the get imo apart from adjustments for preference) will it overwrite the default which seems to work fine for soloing? Or will I have an option to save it as a separate profile after modification while keeping the original? ie: conjuror and then conjuror group - without having to create an entire second one from scratch.

I don't mean to thread jack if this is interpreted as such, your post just shook loose a question. (good thing really, your plight potentially saved me from mine!)
Ya my profile should work out of the box in dungeons. How ever the not isnot really set up to dungeon grind ATM its best used as assist mode in dungeons.
(01-05-2014, 12:33 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  why does following and curing party seem so complicated...... really needs a step by step guide

1. why am i attacking a mob that my party LOOKS at not even attacks

I posted the neccessity for a bit more intuitive guides a long time ago and got next to attacked/flamed LOL.

That said, you get the hang of it/this after awhile. Just has a fairly high learning curve due to the power it gives the user. Actually much more than other bots (atleast for people w/out coding experience)

Also, I had the same exact problem with attack mobs. WHM was doing the pulling for awhile there LOL. Im not sure i ever sorted that out tbh, i ended up having to turn off those spells and/or play by hand :P

(01-16-2014, 07:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Ya my profile should work out of the box in dungeons. How ever the not isnot really set up to dungeon grind ATM its best used as assist mode in dungeons.

this
What you guys aren't realizing to do is, Pull down the Assist triangle Where it says Priority-change that to healer, Where it says Assist-change that to None. There you go.