Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
How to edit gear to what you want it to look like?
Heart 
Is there a way to change the gear on your charecter or change the frame of your charecter without the chance of ban hammer? Aka editing or renaming a file? Hopfully that simple. xD

[Image: 2mi2s0o.jpg]

Because this would be kewl to look at most of the time!
thats the just hte lvl 45 class quest gear for blm

but have no fear vanity slots are coming in a couple of months
Yup. But what if you wanted to feel l33t and change the image of your charecter at will? Like...to a dragon! I remember back in the days of the old ff(can't remember Roman numeral number, pleas insert here) you could change your charecter to look like w/e! Still possibru?
I dont know about the model itself, but I do remember back in FF11 I used to have all custom armors. They looked alot better than running around with the BIS mix and match gear. I would love to always wear my DRG AF2 sadly it needs to be mixed with ALG
Well..thats what I am looking for, how to change the model to something more pleasing. Please keep on topic. :)
i know most games you can edit the files to make ur character look like what ever but its only client side. so i dont see how this has much to do with a botting website.
Uh Oh the Ad Bots are here!
It's got nothing to do with a botting website. Mainly this is a website for botting, coding w/e you call it for the mmo bots. A community of people. And it's general chat! So with all that I thought I would try my luck here. What bot ads? Someone post something againts forum rules again? :D