Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps not being gathered
I have seen in multiple occasions that Map is in the loot list but it won't get gathered. The most recent experienced was with the first slot having the map, the next slot (6) had an Earth Shard. I had Gather Manager prioritize Mythril Ore and with map present it gathered Earth Shard. I haven't had maps work for me ever, and yes I do have check box enabled. Is there something I am doing wrong or anyone have any tips?
whats the name of the map that wasnt gathered ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
The name was
Timeworn Goatskin Map
Thanks for looking into this.
I've gathered a timeworn goatskin map a couple of times without issue. Are you using any addons that are screwing with the gather logic?
(12-30-2013, 04:44 PM)f3re Wrote:  I've gathered a timeworn goatskin map a couple of times without issue. Are you using any addons that are screwing with the gather logic?

I am using MAHA's teleporter + yMko's toolbox. I am not manually editing anything. I will try and load without addons and see if I see maps.
I've had this happen as well. Just ignored 2 Goatskin maps and the only addons I use are yMko's original craft bot (preprofile requirement) and the latest Specific Hunting. Happened while farming apples using Lattys mesh for Dragonhead, nothing specified in the gather manager (farming apples)

---------------------
Edit - The issue seemed to be reliant on the skill profile being active for that job. Once I changed to the botanist profile it picked up the next map.. Alternatively you can specify the map to be gathered in the gather manager. I did this for 2 alts, one miner and one botanist.
I also suffer this problem, only way to fix it is to add the map as the item to gather first.

This is with no addons active or installed in the mods folder, other than default.