Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
Thanks for all your hard work.
Now to wait for my pc to actually finish scandisk >.>
Then, to make a complete automated unspoiled farming module. :D
Ahhh I can't wait for this! :DD I love this bot, and all the hard work you guys put into it. Hands down, other bots don't even compare.
cmon guys when do you release quest function or HQ-Mats fuction you promised it months ago..
(01-04-2014, 03:40 PM)xortx Wrote:  cmon guys when do you release quest function or HQ-Mats fuction you promised it months ago..

months ago they said its on the todo list. There have been servral large tasks on that list. and who needs HQ-mats support? you can 100% HQ items with normal quality mats. I sell all my HQ mats on the market board. Questing isnt gonna be a simple feat. So many different types of quests.
when they are working
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(01-04-2014, 04:11 PM)HansW Wrote:  when they are working

This^^^^ I rather them take their time release it when its working great instead of pushing out features that have tons of bugs. IF they rush it all it does is make more work in hte long run with all the bug reports and questions from people that cant figure out how to use it.
Thank you guys for the shortestpath EList filter. This makes some of the things I do for my addon much easier, and possibly not even necessary now. :)

Edit: Unless it's always been there in which case, I did more work than I needed to..
it was there, but didn't work. be careful how you use it, getting the shortest path involves a building a path using the navsystem. its fast, but if you call it on all entities around you without any additional filter multiple times per seconds, it will put heavy load on the cpu.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
the update i just dl'ed doesnt seem to have the check boxes for disable cutscenes and such? is that later time?or am i missing something?Lol
(01-04-2014, 07:38 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  the update i just dl'ed doesnt seem to have the check boxes for disable cutscenes and such? is that later time?or am i missing something?Lol

yeah didnt see the option. where is it?