Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
restarted game and bot - everything working great. only mod used is the autorepair.

loving the no cutscenes!
FYI for those having crash issues - I did a complete deletion of everything in my minion folder and reinstalled using a fresh download of the minion zip file. Using ymko's autorepair and assistenhancer fine. GUI launcher finally loading game perfect and selecting my character at char. select screen and loading into game automatically. No crashes so far. You must use the GUI launcher though, the ffxiv loader will crash the game right now from what I've seen.
still experiencing the PVP tele problem
(01-05-2014, 02:16 AM)lilj0nyeah Wrote:  FYI for those having crash issues - I did a complete deletion of everything in my minion folder and reinstalled using a fresh download of the minion zip file. Using ymko's autorepair and assistenhancer fine. GUI launcher finally loading game perfect and selecting my character at char. select screen and loading into game automatically. No crashes so far. You must use the GUI launcher though, the ffxiv loader will crash the game right now from what I've seen.

Did this. Tried launching with gui launcher. Still crashed as it tried to load my character.
The crashing issue should be resolved. There was a nasty hard to find bug. Update and you should be good to go.
wonderful thanks for all your guys hardwork on this update!
Just out of curiosity, are the navigation meshes updated as well? Because I downloaded Latty's meshes and put those in the navigation folder. When I clicked the updater, it began "updating" all the meshes, and it's taking ages.
the meshes that the updater get are lattys meshes and they are kept updated
Good work on the update. If someone experience a crash on first load (just after updating the bot) it is normal. Just reload your client and the bot and it will work.
(01-05-2014, 04:26 AM)Powder Wrote:  the meshes that the updater get are lattys meshes and they are kept updated

okay thank you for clarifying