Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
titan EX
You can't solo T4. As i said before editing my post (i'm pretty sure you read it before), you need at least a brd, a caster (blm or smn) and a healer. We did it with 1 brd, 1 blm & 1 sch. From here you don't need to be a genius to understand how this has to be done.
are you calling me dumb? i have 8 accounts that i use to teleport farm coil. I've tried several different places to kill the mobs at. I have 3 bards 1 smn 2blm and 2 healers. The problem i am having is the "PULL" that the mobs do they pull 1 character in and 1 shot them no matter how far away i park my group. someone gets pulled in and killed.
Not you especially, you can understand it the way you want to, i don't mind. I was facing the "pull" issue as well, and it took me 10 min before i found how to fix it. Here's a tip : find a place where you gonna be blocked in the background and so you won't be pulled, and tbh it's kinda obvious to find, just open your eyes.

Btw i admit it might be hard if you're playing 3 accounts at the same time to be able to cure from the knights aoe and be reactive enough to focus the rooks when they spawn. We did with 3 different humans player, doing it alone with 3 accounts looks impossible imo.
Its interesting to see that you can do it solo on turn 5, will make it easier gearing up secondary accounts. Will have to give it a try next week after reset.
(01-05-2014, 07:25 PM)jm86 Wrote:  Not you especially, you can understand it the way you want to, i don't mind. I was facing the "pull" issue as well, and it took me 10 min before i found how to fix it. Here's a tip : find a place where you gonna be blocked in the background and so you won't be pulled, and tbh it's kinda obvious to find, just open your eyes.

Btw i admit it might be hard if you're playing 3 accounts at the same time to be able to cure from the knights aoe and be reactive enough to focus the rooks when they spawn. We did with 3 different humans player, doing it alone with 3 accounts looks impossible imo.

ive tried in the air ive tried under ground ive tried out of hte area so that the gate stops you. and they still get pulled in and killed. it would be simple for you to just say here is where we did it at.... instead of being cryptic and elitest
I did not beat turn 5 solo, i had a whole group of 8 people with me, and also, i just had someone go way out of range and pull her, and then i tp'd in before the zone closed and started dps'in... it was the first time i tried it, not 100% sure how it worked, gonna try again this weekend and see if i can figure out the strat to do it flawless
idk why people a re so secretive with this lol. If you're gonna be an ass about it then stop replying. We are all just wondering.
And its not like it will hurt profit or something like that as you can't make gil in coil. Just a bad guy I suppose?
Gonna reveal how to do 3 men T4 (screenshot included) or solo T5 tomorrow. Guys vote and i'll reveal one of the two turns "how to" guide for dummies. And yes i'm a bad guy, i'm srsly laughing to see that many ppl stuck with this as i found each strat within 1 hour.

And btw, suckers don't deserve to win T4 / T5 if they can't even win it with the legit method at least once.
Sharing is caring.

twintania:0.138072:-0.886162:73.020233:0.357693