Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
titan EX
Why is there 4 values when there's only 3 axis.

Completly different values from the coordinates i've saved for T5, but well the base concept is always the same.
There are probably many locations that work.
think fourth set of values is facing
Is it possible to solo T4 with 1 ranged DPS? Or 1 melee DPS?
(01-07-2014, 04:42 AM)Tompost Wrote:  Is it possible to solo T4 with 1 ranged DPS? Or 1 melee DPS?

No. You need at least 1 caster, on ranged dps and one healer.
anyone found a spot to kill titan ex solo?
(01-07-2014, 01:21 PM)nyth Wrote:  anyone found a spot to kill titan ex solo?

you cannot kill titan solo you need at least 3 classes with raise or ressurection. He will GAOL two people then you need to raise those 2 people.
(01-07-2014, 04:08 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 01:21 PM)nyth Wrote:  anyone found a spot to kill titan ex solo?

you cannot kill titan solo you need at least 3 classes with raise or ressurection. He will GAOL two people then you need to raise those 2 people.

Wrong, you can kill it solo, always the same method, pulling it a certain location (max range), he will not do a single move.
Here's how you know if your pull is good, or not : If when you pull it & it turns toward you without walking against the edge like a retard, you're good. He he walks towards the edge and do landslide (his first move), then you can retry.
(01-07-2014, 04:38 PM)jm86 Wrote:  Wrong, you can kill it solo, always the same method, pulling it a certain location (max range), he will not do a single move.
Here's how you know if your pull is good, or not : If when you pull it & it turns toward you without walking against the edge like a retard, you're good. He he walks towards the edge and do landslide (his first move), then you can retry.

then would it be possible for you to get the pos and post it so that people will have a teleport point?
id love someone to just poist all there cords for primals and coil lol.
(01-07-2014, 05:17 PM)cookiemonster711 Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 04:38 PM)jm86 Wrote:  Wrong, you can kill it solo, always the same method, pulling it a certain location (max range), he will not do a single move.

then would it be possible for you to get the pos and post it so that people will have a teleport point?

It's my personal choice to give people the keys to do this. I won't babysit anyone who can't properly find it themselves after giving so many clues, that's my point and you can think whatever you want about it.