Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
FFXiV Update - Statrus
(01-22-2014, 07:22 PM)rozi Wrote:  The repetition PVP cannot be performed yet.

Works fine for me - have you updated/tested recently?
Got home from work Small Patch Still crashed mmmmm Downloaded and ran fresh copy still crashed!!! Checked computer settings. Voilla Gforce Experience had optimized settings for FF14 reverted to pre optimized. Ran original copy Works fine Moral of the story Do not optimize with Gforce Experience. Maybe the same cause for previous poster to mine
I can use the bot for gathering at the moment, but when I try to craft, it causes an immediate crash of the game client... I've tried as numerous classes, and used a variety of skill profiles, and it crashes, every time.

EDIT: With the HQ Mats option checked, crafting seems to work fine for the moment :)
(01-22-2014, 09:10 PM)burpengary Wrote:  Got home from work Small Patch Still crashed mmmmm Downloaded and ran fresh copy still crashed!!! Checked computer settings. Voilla Gforce Experience had optimized settings for FF14 reverted to pre optimized. Ran original copy Works fine Moral of the story Do not optimize with Gforce Experience. Maybe the same cause for previous poster to mine

Im also having trouble with this as well but shutting off the optimize settings didnt work for me for some reason.

Edit: After doing both shutting off the optimize settings and re installing the program, it fixed the problem.
When bot is in Gather mode (Botany), I cannot seem to select the Item priority 1 & 2Devil
While playing more than 2 accounts (4 to be exact) the 2 accounts started last seem to shut down after an hour or so.

For example, I start up accounts A,B,C,D
Accounts A and B run all day
Account D runs for an hour, then the closes.
Account C runs for maybe an hour after D closes, then it closes.

Not sure what's happening here, all accounts were running beautifully before the update.
Could possibly be due to the Unstuck feature. Odd that its only the last 2 clients I start up that it happens to though.