Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Turn 2 Soloable?
yeah my coil groups are 3 bards 3 blm a smr and sch/whm for both groups.
(01-22-2014, 08:40 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  guessing your not interested in coming over? and as far as we do it in my group we dont kill any nodes we just kill ads.

Yeah Sorry Odano, I wont be transferring at this time, as I have friends that play on this server, that dont want to pay a Transfer fee. If they stop playing the game, then I'll Transfer over :) Appreciate the invite though.

Im also Finding, even at Max Range, as soon as the Lockout Barrier pops, ADS just resets. Every time.
can you send the coords to solo T2?
yah I just tried at Max range and he just resets.
If it helps i teleported 20 yalms (I use bolter for more accurate POS moving) BELOW ADS thats right (Under the ground) as I do with most fights and he just sits there and takes it. If I go above same as you, he resets.
sweet thanks Im new to bolter but will give that a try
(01-29-2014, 08:30 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  If it helps i teleported 20 yalms (I use bolter for more accurate POS moving) BELOW ADS thats right (Under the ground) as I do with most fights and he just sits there and takes it. If I go above same as you, he resets.

If he resets you are going too high. And the new release of the Dev Teleport tool blows your "open source code" that you mentioned out of the water...
please don't mention names of other tools not related to minion on the minion forums. Snicker
lol I been at it with the tele for awhile from 2 groups that bailed and I still cant get the right POS its always to low or to high not just right... anyone got the cords for T2?
Is it possible to enter Coil alone and solo T1/T2?
(01-29-2014, 10:20 AM)Tompost Wrote:  Is it possible to enter Coil alone and solo T1/T2?

no ive been doing it with fail groups but T2 I just cant get the correct pos