Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Turn 2 Soloable?
(01-29-2014, 09:01 AM)Signature Wrote:  
(01-29-2014, 08:30 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  If it helps i teleported 20 yalms (I use bolter for more accurate POS moving) BELOW ADS thats right (Under the ground) as I do with most fights and he just sits there and takes it. If I go above same as you, he resets.

If he resets you are going too high. And the new release of the Dev Teleport tool blows your "open source code" that you mentioned out of the water...
please don't mention names of other tools not related to minion on the minion forums. Snicker

Hi, Fair enough I won't mention other software.
But please respect my opinion too. If you think that the "Open source code" software is blown out of the water at least back it up with a valid point of why. As so far I havent been BLOWN AWAY by the Dev TP function.

My reasons being :

1. The maximum distance that can be ported using click is only 10, plus this doesnt seem to be in yalms (FFXIV meter system) as 2 10 clicks and a 4 click takes me out of range for a 25 yalm attack.

2. There is no NE, SE, NW, SW movements clicks only N,E,S,W

3. The radar click to teleport function is fantastic for getting to specific spots very quickly.
(01-29-2014, 12:08 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(01-29-2014, 08:30 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  If it helps i teleported 20 yalms (I use bolter for more accurate POS moving) BELOW ADS thats right (Under the ground) as I do with most fights and he just sits there and takes it. If I go above same as you, he resets.

If he resets you are going too high. And the new release of the Dev Teleport tool blows your "open source code" that you mentioned out of the water...
please don't mention names of other tools not related to minion on the minion forums. Snicker

But please respect my opinion too. If you think that the "Open source code" software is blown out of the water at least back it up with a valid point of why. As so far I havent been BLOWN AWAY by the Dev TP function.

My reasons being :

1. The maximum distance that can be ported using click is only 10, plus this doesnt seem to be in yalms (FFXIV meter system) as 2 10 clicks and a 4 click takes me out of range for a 25 yalm attack.

3. The radar click to teleport function is fantastic for getting to specific spots very quickly.

Ok actually just been logged in and checked out the Dev TP for updates etc and it seems the yalms can be set in increments of 1 which is great, so I apologise for my above post. But it is still missing some sort of radar teleport which is an awesome feature for quickly and accurately moving where you need to.
(01-29-2014, 02:38 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  

My reasons being :

Ok actually just been logged in and checked out the Dev TP for updates etc and it seems the yalms can be set in increments of 1 which is great, so I apologise for my above post. But it is still missing some sort of radar teleport which is an awesome feature for quickly and accurately moving where you need to.

Activate Click on Map to teleport... You can teleport to Anywhere on the map. LCTR+LSHIFT+LCLICK anywhere on map.

As far as Soloing ADS in t2... Go to Treasure Coffer Waypoint... You will be on the floor, Use Teleport Move to Move UP about 4-5 clicks. ADS will not reset. he will sit under you and just cast his aero aoe. Which will sometimes hit you. Bring a healer just incase.

If you do it right before the Duty starts. there will be NO CLICKS.

And another thing..... Dev Teleport, Tele Move Function works in Direction YOU ARE FACING.. not North east or south.. so you can move in ANY direction.
(01-29-2014, 07:07 PM)Signature Wrote:  
(01-29-2014, 02:38 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  

My reasons being :

Activate Click on Map to teleport... You can teleport to Anywhere on the map. LCTR+LSHIFT+LCLICK anywhere on map.

As far as Soloing ADS in t2... Go to Treasure Coffer Waypoint... You will be on the floor, Use Teleport Move to Move UP about 4-5 clicks. ADS will not reset. he will sit under you and just cast his aero aoe. Which will sometimes hit you. Bring a healer just incase.

If you do it right before the Duty starts. there will be NO CLICKS.

And another thing..... Dev Teleport, Tele Move Function works in Direction YOU ARE FACING.. not North east or south.. so you can move in ANY direction.

Okay thanks signature. I will look into this now then as if the click on map is as you say then bolter can be removed from my system :)
Sorry I cant find click on map to teleport, I can find teleport to cursor or target and thats it.

There is an option called Click to mode which is disabled what is that for?
Under your General Triangle in the Main FFXIVMinion window, you will see two new checkboxes. Click to Tele and Click To Move...

if click to travel is enabled, CTR+LCLICK anywhere on map and it will run there(If mesh is present)
Just curious,
when you engage ADS , does another random Monitoring Node pop up on your Enmity List? Whenever I engage ADS, it shows that there is another Mob aggroing me. its the Monitoring Node, but not the Monitoring Node at the beginning, because when i engage that one from in the air, a second monitoring node engages me as well.

Im having the hardest time finding that sweet spot to solo ADS.
(01-29-2014, 10:48 PM)Signature Wrote:  Under your General Triangle in the Main FFXIVMinion window, you will see two new checkboxes. Click to Tele and Click To Move...

if click to travel is enabled, CTR+LCLICK anywhere on map and it will run there(If mesh is present)

Thanks signature, WOW, great feature :)
So now I can say my opinion has changed and yes, it blows bolter way out of the water and into space for that matter :)
Hi does anyone have the coordinates to solo ADs? been having problems finding the spot.. he keeps resetting anywhere i try. thanks in advance!!
just teleport right above him just inside max range directly above his head so he doesnt have to move