Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Turn 2 Soloable?
(01-31-2014, 03:20 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  just teleport right above him just inside max range directly above his head so he doesnt have to move

Thats where ive been having problems, could you help with the coordinates? i tried above and below him inside max distance but he still resets.
Coordinates would help alot. thanks again!
(01-31-2014, 05:00 AM)mogmogmogmogmog Wrote:  
(01-31-2014, 03:20 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  just teleport right above him just inside max range directly above his head so he doesnt have to move

Thats where ive been having problems, could you help with the coordinates? i tried above and below him inside max distance but he still resets.
Coordinates would help alot. thanks again!

yup im in that same boat Complaint only when u get close enough to take damage he will not reset.
use the Dev TP start at max range directly above where he spawns then go down by 1 till you find the spot he doesnt rest. When i get home ill post my coords.
ya it seems my coords no longer work. whats with the aoe damage even when he is not enrage
He has an Aero aoe that he does, cant seem to stop it.. I just bring my Brd and Healer, and its golden
ya thats what im gonna do from now on
Odano how active is your group? Do you have any openings? What do you got on farm atm?
Why is everyone afraid of malboro? We don't bite! And our group is Awesome!
T2, Tele directly on top of boss with your feet barely touching it, and back up or move forward 2 paces. That will stop it from resetting, If you are BLM you can use physics to heal, if you are BRD you should remove the BRD Soul stone and equip Cure. Or wait until the last click to go off and the room to rage to not receive any damage.
ah i never thot about waiting for enrage