Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only!
Where is the wp_bosses lua file? I can't seem to find it.
I don't see the sample wp_bosses.info that you're talking about.
See main post
Works great so far. Thanks a lot for the update!

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the x, y, z, h coords are different than the ones used with Maha's TP module.
x in this = x in maha
z in this = y in maha
y in this = z in maha
h in this = h in maha
It uses the correct xyz coordinates from the client, in which y is height. All official lua from the main behavior framework treat y as height, and all API functions the bot regard y as height also. MAHA switched the y/z values because I guess people have a hard time accepting y as height...it's not my personal favorite choice because it confuses users in exactly the way you've experienced, but addon developers are free to implement functionality however they choose.
Aside from the first WP boss coords being slightly out of range of the boss this thing is rocking along nicely. I'm completing WP runs in about 4.5 minutes.

Question: After abandoning the duty, the leader gets back to town first but is trying to start the duty again before the other members get back which is resulting in failed to start then just sitting there. Is the "leave timer" what will prevent this or the "enter timer"?
(01-26-2014, 02:48 AM)f3re Wrote:  It uses the correct xyz coordinates from the client, in which y is height. All official lua from the main behavior framework treat y as height, and all API functions the bot regard y as height also. MAHA switched the y/z values because I guess people have a hard time accepting y as height...it's not my personal favorite choice because it confuses users in exactly the way you've experienced, but addon developers are free to implement functionality however they choose.

Ah ok. That's my bad then. I thought that the main framework treats y as normal y, and h as height. It's not a problem, it's just a bit annoying to transcribe stuff from the tp files for maha into this, as we need to keep it in mind.
(01-26-2014, 02:55 AM)zero462usa Wrote:  Aside from the first WP boss coords being slightly out of range of the boss this thing is rocking along nicely. I'm completing WP runs in about 4.5 minutes.

There are a few bugs with the wp_bosses profile...you might notice that sometimes the bot skips the first boss which causes the others not to spawn and it has to start a new run. It also sometimes dies to the Tonberry King. The timing for this stuff is very tricky, so polishing the positioning/timing in a profile takes quite a bit of time and effort. I designed the profile system to be extremely flexible so that there are infinite possibilities for what you can farm using it. You can use it to farm mobs in lower level dungeons for exp, farm mobs at 50 for gil, etc. When I add the interaction task you should also be able to use it to to complete dungeons with more required interaction than simple stuff like WP.

Thanks for testing and reporting your experience.

(01-26-2014, 02:55 AM)zero462usa Wrote:  Question: After abandoning the duty, the leader gets back to town first but is trying to start the duty again before the other members get back which is resulting in failed to start then just sitting there. Is the "leave timer" what will prevent this or the "enter timer"?

That should be the Leave Timer
Just something I noticed. What if the mob ID isn't found within that range? Would the bot move onto the next encounter? And doKill for some reason still kills the monsters :\

Edit: dokill, works, I just wrote dokill instead of doKill by mistake.
(01-26-2014, 02:59 AM)Tompost Wrote:  
(01-26-2014, 02:48 AM)f3re Wrote:  It uses the correct xyz coordinates from the client, in which y is height. All official lua from the main behavior framework treat y as height, and all API functions the bot regard y as height also. MAHA switched the y/z values because I guess people have a hard time accepting y as height...it's not my personal favorite choice because it confuses users in exactly the way you've experienced, but addon developers are free to implement functionality however they choose.

Ah ok. That's my bad then. I thought that the main framework treats y as normal y, and h as height. It's not a problem, it's just a bit annoying to transcribe stuff from the tp files for maha into this, as we need to keep it in mind.

That is indeed a valid concern. I will most likely modify the TP module we added to the dev code to use y for height instead of z. We used MAHA's code for that module also and I did not switch the y/z values back (due to pure laziness). Actually now that I think about it, I may add a button to the Dev - TP module that spits out a correctly formatted position table to the console so that you can simply copy and paste it into your profile. That seems like the optimal solution.