Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only!
Great work always f3r3. Question about future feature, any chance on getting loot interaction implemented?
Is there no way to automate this for solo? That is kind of the whole reason I got this bot, I am willing to risk my account to test it honestly.
no you cant do it solo because the duty mode wont queue unless you have 4 or 8 people in party. It also needs to know who to follow if your queue solo your the leader then it wouldnt know who to follow. it also can only TP atm meshes do not work proper in dungeons. so you cant do it solo i suggest grouping up with other people who bot on your server.
Donate 
(07-19-2014, 01:51 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  no you cant do it solo because the duty mode wont queue unless you have 4 or 8 people in party. It also needs to know who to follow if your queue solo your the leader then it wouldnt know who to follow. it also can only TP atm meshes do not work proper in dungeons. so you cant do it solo i suggest grouping up with other people who bot on your server.

Is there no way to have it find out who the person with the highest health is and set it as the leader automatically (most likely the tank) I know this would only work with healers and ranged dps, but it's better than nothing.

Unless you know of a quicker way to level as a healer. Fates perhaps?
no it wouldnt work at all cause you TP to their exact coords you wouldnt be running you just TPright on top of them. just group up with other bots on your server. or fate grind.
(07-19-2014, 03:49 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  no it wouldnt work at all cause you TP to their exact coords you wouldnt be running you just TPright on top of them. just group up with other bots on your server. or fate grind.

Hmmm, but when you do it without the full group and disable TP it just uses /follow does it not?
it doesnt use /follow command at all
(07-19-2014, 04:16 AM)AtomX Wrote:  
(07-19-2014, 03:49 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  no it wouldnt work at all cause you TP to their exact coords you wouldnt be running you just TPright on top of them. just group up with other bots on your server. or fate grind.

Hmmm, but when you do it without the full group and disable TP it just uses /follow does it not?

no if you disable TP it "tries" to use the mesh to navigate to the person but it doesnt work very well atm. righ tnow as it says in the guide TPing is the ONLY way to use this atm.