Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Can someone help me with my crafting skill lua??
Hello,
I am trying to learn how to setup craft skills. Not sure if its a good routine but anyway couldn't really get it to work the way I want it to. It should go something like this but sometimes it just decides to do whatever it wants.
1 SH 2
2-7 HT
8 MM 2
9 SH 2
10-13 HT
14-END SS 2 (or BS if I'm out of CP)
I've tested this manually and it should fit my CP count but not sure what I'm doing wrong with my skill settings.

Thank you or your help in advance.

Attached Files
.zip   Culinarian - copy.zip (Size: 501 bytes / Downloads: 15)
I edited your Profile for you.. I DID NOT test it.. But it should work... Let me know what it does.. If it gets stuck on a certain step just plus the step number by 1 or 2.

Let me know how it goes

It will use steady hand when ever you don't have the buff.

Attached Files
.zip   Culinarian2 - copy.zip (Size: 516 bytes / Downloads: 31)
wow thanks signature, i've tried it for a bit and did some of my own adjustments, i did notice the bot goes off but then starts again and i also notice a some "unable to execute command" and it did crash the game. maybe a logic error somewhere will tinker with it somewhere late ^^

thanks again
I tested the profile i posted for you, and it crafted fine for me... even crafted about 90%hq results.. i tested on mulled tea with 80 durability... What durability are you using this on.. I assumed it was 70/or80 since you had MM 2 in there. I crafted a full stack with this profile.. are you using crafting mode? or the craft from Dev Manager?

where is it getting stuck, post a screenie of the console expanded, maybe i can see what step its messing up on for you and adjust it accordingly for you. The thing is the Steps will always tend to variate due to quality hitting 100% sooner or later. therefore you have to anticipate this step variation in the starting and ending step number of a skill.. also you can set all the proper Quality values for certain skills as triggers. for example, you can have one master mends 2 in profile but it will go off twice(if you have enough cp) If you set the right values on step numbers and have it go off @ <30 durability that will make it go off when it hits 20.
Hi Signature,
I reinstalled the program and now it works flawlessly ^^ I don't know how to thank you enough
Thank You

Cutesmile
You are very welcome! Glad to help!