Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[BARD]
I'm posting this mainly for my FC members, But every one else may enjoy it as well..

This is my bard profile, everything works like it should.. Missing a few minor things.

Don't forget to turn off aoe skills if you don't want to use them they are set to a specific amount of mobs.

Enjoy!

Attached Files
.zip   Bard.zip (Size: 1.07 KB / Downloads: 231)
(01-27-2014, 05:59 PM)Signature Wrote:  I'm posting this mainly for my FC members, But every one else may enjoy it as well..

This is my bard profile, everything works like it should.. Missing a few minor things.

Don't forget to turn off aoe skills if you don't want to use them they are set to a specific amount of mobs.

Enjoy!

you really should put all of your OFF GCD skill below heavy shot. this way they fire only when you are on GCD which then increases overall dps. if you put the skills above heavy shot then you waste time casting an OFF gcd skill when you are not locked out. i would suggest managing mage ballad manually because to get it to cast you need to set it as target=player. but you only want to use it when healers MP is low. so the bot wont monitor other peoples MP values before casting it. Since Mage ballad lowers your damage by 10% not good to just use it for no reason.

i attached my new bard profile that ive tested using the information i gave above. should check it out.

Attached Files
.zip   BRD3.0.zip (Size: 824 bytes / Downloads: 302)
Thanks Jackie! This was my first attempt at a bard profile.. I admit its rough around the edges but it gets the job done :) lol. I will look into this Profile of Yours :). And yes I do agree about the ballad, but having it go off is a great reminder.. can easily move to cancel cast or just click again to take off lol. I usually play brd on Assist so it helps to have that warning Oh sht Ballad someone! I have noticed that it ignores BLMs mp completely.
ya it will only check your MP because its target= player. thats the only bad thing about it. if it could check healers MP it would be boss. the skills looked fine just needed to adjust priority of the list. If you want to use the TP song or mage balad you can just add them to the top of the BRD profile i linked. and it should be golden for ya.
Oh I forgot you don't use Enhanced Assist.. I have Party MP options for ballad and TP options for Party members as well. It works well with EnhancedAssist.. The only problem is it doesn't turn off till mp is all gone which isn't really an issue. But yeah brd also needs human love when playing.

ballad will always go off when healers have 55% mp
hasnt failed once lol
nice ya i didnt think about Eassist having that. for sure then you can just add those 2 ballads then to the top of the skill list i provided and should work great for you!
Played around with your bard profile, added a few extra skills.. Everything works like it should so far. changed a few values for the aoe skills. Added Blunt arrow as an Interrupt. 80% of the time it will interrupt the right skill

Thanks!
YW i forgot Eassist has interrupt too.
Jackie, I tried using 'feint' skill on my rotation, it works just fine, but how do I make the bot stop after the target is immune to slow? thx
you really cant they still take the damage from the skill