Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Suddenly started having problems
(02-08-2014, 05:03 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  that makes no sense, i havent had to set a grind marker for fate grinding ever.

im having issues like never before in my life in coerthas fate grinding right now. 6 of my guys are having the same issues. no assist enhance nothing and it still happens when i remove it.

pulling non fate mobs, it isnt checkeds to kill non fate mobs attacking. it'll be killing a fate then stop attacking completely randomly. It will stop attacking and run away to kill a fate mob instead of fate boss, im talking like savara will be in the middle of her area and it'll run back to before the door to kill mobs.

Yep same here, not Coerthas only though.
Also I can't teleport click on map in coerthas only.
I set a grind marker in dragon head with range 1-50 still have same problem.
Are you doing FATEs in parties or does this happen solo? You guys are describing different issues right now so it's a bit confusing. It looks like there is no level check in FATE only, so it'll be solely based on what you have selected in the Fates section under Level +/-, so I was wrong about needing the Grind marker in that instance.

odano, I don't understand your issue. I can't think of any time when the bot would legitimately stop killing a target in Grind mode, since it sort of breaks the logic of the task system to not complete the task. It sounds like the FATE is becoming blacklisted at some point while you're killing it, and so the bot runs away, and is killing aggro on it's way out, which could happen if your "Wait Complete" is too high, or the Blacklist Timer is too low. I would have to test to be sure but I don't have anything in that level range atm.
When I am in a party it happens Ace, I have blacklist time set to 180 and wait for complete set to 0. I have fate level + at 5 and fate level - at 5 also. I have fates only enabled and kill non fate mobs disabled.
If you're running my addon, upgrade to 2.5.8.1 and see if this behavior continues.