Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Transpose after Fight
Hi,

I am trying to get Transpose to work after a fight is complete. So after a fight, if mana is < 500 (or whatever) cast transpose. Out of Combat only triggers transpose before a fight if my mana is < 500.

I like to farm apkallu eggs on BLM. Skythe all of them, one big flare. Kills them all, however when hes running to the next pack i would like him to cast transpose to gain some mana.

Any thoughts on how i can fix this?

Thanks,
Can't use skills out of combat. And transpose blank like that isn't the best way. Have it use convert maybe. Transpose should be used if you have the fire buff
Well i gather all the mobs with skythe, using assist mob, and then when all are tagged i use flare. Which drains all my mana, but gives me my astral fire 3 stacks. Then i move to the next set of mobs, but when i get there i am out of mana and by this time i am out of my astral stacks, so i cant transpose here. It would be nice if there was a way that after i used flare, it would transpose. But since the flare kills all the mobs that i am hunting, i am now out of combat and can't transpose.

Convert has to long of a cool down to make this viable. I move between stacks of Apkallu's very fast.
ya sorry cant use skils out of combat.