Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Primal Extreme and Coil Teleport Waypoints.
added Turn 1-5 TP spots for coil
can u solo primal and coil?
(02-10-2014, 05:40 AM)jaged74 Wrote:  can u solo primal and coil?

Turn1,2,5 can be soloed. Turn 2 not needs self heals to solo. Garuda and ifrit. An be soloed. This info is in the guide.
(02-10-2014, 05:53 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 05:40 AM)jaged74 Wrote:  can u solo primal and coil?

Turn1,2,5 can be soloed. Turn 2 not needs self heals to solo. Garuda and ifrit. An be soloed. This info is in the guide.

how about Titan ?
how many people need ?
I try attack to 50% and teleport back to safe and go back to attack heart for a while, and then Titan heart disappear.
can you explain how to do Titan EX more?
Thank you.
you need at least 3 people. Cause two will get gaoled At heart phase. Then just follow the guide kill way point till 50% then safe spot after he talks a bit he will start heart phase at heart phase way point attack the heart if you kill the heart go to post heart waypoint. If u don't kill the heart go to safe wait for it to blow up. Then go to post heart. This is all in the guide and easy to follow
When you say melee can attack Garuda, will they still take damage ?
(02-11-2014, 08:06 AM)wycs Wrote:  When you say melee can attack Garuda, will they still take damage ?

not if the ranged characters have agro and are at the waypoint. Then melee can go up and attack garuda.
Really sorry to be asking such a newbie question. But can you make a video or tutorial. I had it much easier see it..I just dont want to make a mistake and get caught doing this and than FU*( for everyone else.
(02-11-2014, 08:06 PM)jaged74 Wrote:  Really sorry to be asking such a newbie question. But can you make a video or tutorial. I had it much easier see it..I just dont want to make a mistake and get caught doing this and than FU*( for everyone else.

I don't think anyone would make video tutorials because that's will increase the chance of detection/ban . . . I remember there was an incident few weeks ago where some guy got butt hurt and posted pictures of "someone" tele farming coil on the official forums.
(02-11-2014, 08:06 PM)jaged74 Wrote:  Really sorry to be asking such a newbie question. But can you make a video or tutorial. I had it much easier see it..I just dont want to make a mistake and get caught doing this and than FU*( for everyone else.

you need no video... look to queue for these dungeons you have ot have 8 people. either 8 different people with bots or you own 8 bots. If you go in there via the duty finder and people leave you have a chance of people joining via the duty finder and refilling the group and being caught. Your best bet is to join a botting FC here and teleport farm with them. which one are you not understanding? a specific dungeon or how to solo them?