Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Primal Extreme and Coil Teleport Waypoints.
Hey there, maybe a noob question, I've been using minion since day one but am interested in starting dungeon/duty profiles (excellent work on skills profiles btw) but to activate these profiles I just need to place the bot mode to "Duty" ? do I need the Teleporter module download as well ?

Also, do I put these .rar files in the duty profiles folder or the Dev folder ?
the duty profiles go in the duty folder where the other profiles that come with the bot are. you can read up on how to use duty mode here http://mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIV-Duty-M...rming-Only
thank you for the direction
(02-11-2014, 10:48 PM)illicitf8 Wrote:  thank you for the direction

any time thats what i'm here for, To help!
ok, just another quick question, I put your files into the duty profiles folder but nothing shows up, I also tried placing them in a waypoints folder through the Dev-TP yet still nothing shows up, looking through the forums and still cant seem to find an answer...

EDIT: I FOUND THE PROBLEM ! THANK YOU
(02-12-2014, 10:10 PM)illicitf8 Wrote:  ok, just another quick question, I put your files into the duty profiles folder but nothing shows up, I also tried placing them in a waypoints folder through the Dev-TP yet still nothing shows up, looking through the forums and still cant seem to find an answer...

EDIT: I FOUND THE PROBLEM ! THANK YOU

they are unzipped in to the duty profile folder, then you locate the profile under the duty settings of the bot.
Had anyone tried solo T5 one? Normally how long does it take? I can't imaging 1 person can chuck 560k HP from Twintania in less than 40min
its about 30min or so
I got the waypoints up and running and just solo'd garuda :) loving this so far, thanks. I have a question about turn 2 though. when you say you need self heals, how much healing does turn 2 really require? Im thinking if you tele straight to him you will have time to down him before he starts to enrage and if thats the case a blm should be able to self heal himself right? Just wondering for reset tomorrow to give it a shot.
BLM wont be able to self heal enough I think. Just turn to the darkside and join us =) lol.