Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
My zone duty profiles
just open one up you will see teh format. i use Notepad ++
again, amazing, I have no clue on how these are made. Are already working on the new dungeons? and coils 1-5.
Hello. This look interesting, but I can't get it to work. Choose it as Duty Profile, choose Duty mode, for alts, But they all open the Duty Finder U up. Nothing working. Please help.
group them up assist on the main character lead character. then set the other 3 bots to duty mode and put the duty profile for the zone you are currently in. they will TP around and chase the leader.
Thanks for a quick response. I followed what you said, but when the bot enabled the duty mode ( with Coerthas map duty profile loaded), it opened Duty Finder and nothing happen. I have 3 in the party. 2 Bots needed to be following me., but they just stand they with U window opened I'm already in assist mode. Really don't know whats wrong.
it only works if there are 4 people in party.
Hey jackie,

Sorry to disturb you again. But now I have 4 people. 1 is on assist mode. Stand there, host as the party leader. 3 on duty mode, with correct zone duty profile loaded, duty mode, tp hack enabled , sit there next to the leader. when 3 click on bot enable mode, they all open U window, and nothing happen :| Is it possible that its broken due to new update ?
you do know, that you actually have to move that bot on assist yourself? The others just follow it. If you don't move, they won't follow ;)
(05-15-2014, 12:26 PM)levinthan9 Wrote:  Hey jackie,

Sorry to disturb you again. But now I have 4 people. 1 is on assist mode. Stand there, host as the party leader. 3 on duty mode, with correct zone duty profile loaded, duty mode, tp hack enabled , sit there next to the leader. when 3 click on bot enable mode, they all open U window, and nothing happen :| Is it possible that its broken due to new update ?

(05-15-2014, 12:53 PM)TauTau Wrote:  you do know, that you actually have to move that bot on assist yourself? The others just follow it. If you don't move, they won't follow ;)

exactaly this what TauTau said there is no duty script to actually do things. Its just a map id so the bots know to follow the leader. You have to manually control the leader and move around the map doing what you need to do and the others will follow.
Great duty, thanks Jackie!

Anyone else having issues with second boss in Wp resetting?