Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
My zone duty profiles
Im pretty sure SE changed alot.
I was trying to get AK done with 3 on duty and main on Assist (with Waypoints) but the bosses are resetting now :/
(06-19-2014, 01:59 AM)thewhyoffry Wrote:  Great duty, thanks Jackie!

Anyone else having issues with second boss in Wp resetting?

Yeah, im looking at different locations atm to see whats causing it, but sometimes it doesnt reset, other times it can reset 4 times b4 going down

I've tried, a couple things,
1 Take damage, would still reset.
AOEing the smaller bavarois.. nothing seems to work, still resets. sometimes it doesnt.
Im sure some1 else will figure out why whos more experienced.
ive never had it reset using the 50_Farm_WP_boss
Just had the Reset Issue for the 2nd WP Boss today. I've been freshly 50 on 3 Accounts - so those toons have been somewhat around ilv 35.

Since the Boss had resets slowing me down alot I bought some crafted ILv 70 gear and voilá it worked - it's a gearing/DPS Issue.

Another thing jackie i don't got any Idea if it's the Profile, the Bot or my PC; so I'm asking right here.

My toons keep resetting after 3-4 Runs through WP_Bosses - when I manually click the Start/Stop on my leading toon it works again for 3-4 runs, and just stops. I've been farming really well for 10+ Hours while lvling Sunken Temple/Darkhold and so on.
mine run 24/7 no issues with the duty. are you using the gui_launcher or are you using the attach bot button
* Double Posted - Bad Mobile Connection - The below is the right one sorry*
GUI Launcher, I'll just watch a Movie or 2 and watch them running right now to see and maybe fix what is causing this, oh and well the 2nd Boss reset is due to Low DPS - If the 3 Spawning Adds are not having any Enmity generated on them the boss will simply reset

Means 1. Always be sure to AOE with every Char, 2. Always be sure to have at least 3k+ HP to survive his Spin2Win, 3. Just do DPS
Im using this recently to level some new toon but i actually have to beat the dungeon now. When using duty on 3 of them with the map loaded, they follow me around but only attack sometimes. Is there a way to fix this
they should attack what hte leader targets when in duty. you need to put the leader of the party as assist.
When you say leader do you mean whoever has lead before entering, or whoever ends up with leader once inside?

If the latter should i begin the dungeon with everyone on duty?