Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
My zone duty profiles
(08-29-2014, 01:50 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i use the Ifrit ex+loot and it works great in duty afk. I farmed several mounts this way.

SOOOOO, intereting find in my problems with this duty profile. I couldnt believe it so i tried it 3 times, and was able to reproduce it every time........

If my Hyur BLM is party leader, the party gets hit with Inferno Howl, then wipes. If my Lala Bard is party leader, the duty has no issues.......

Would character size play a role? I guess bigger hit box size? But even when i was backing up and up 1 yalm at a time, it was hitting me.

Who knows...

edit, 5th run thought wiped, 6 run won. IDFK.. I just wanted my flaming pony :(
Id ont think character size should matter every player regaurdless of size has the same hit box size if not everyone would roll lalal for smaller hit box. Just run with your lala as leader.
25_Brayflox's_Longstop seems broken, it just goes in and leaves.
...... i guess you didnt read what these profiles are for.... these are for leader on assist and followers using duty profile with map id so it just folllows the leader around. if you want duty profiles that are fully afk use the http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Duty-Com...les?page=7 thread....
Question on your Infrit HM. My bots all port out of the dungeon when they lose focus on the boss because he does that dash across the screen. How can I get my bots to wait longer so they do not port out and think the fight is over?

My bad.. i thought these were afk'able. They do seem to work if you run the leader and everyone else follows.
thats kinda what the OP says.
dead dropbox reupload where?
these havent worked in a long, long time. nice necro tho.
is there any chance this can be updated lol?