Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Dev-TP how to set it up
Anyone else have the weird glitch with dev-tp where the window snaps back mid resize? You start to resize the window, and it shrinks on you. It annoying.
(09-10-2014, 01:43 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Anyone else have the weird glitch with dev-tp where the window snaps back mid resize? You start to resize the window, and it shrinks on you. It annoying.

They did that so people don't teleport to random places by accident. Yes, it happened before.
pls disable this. it is annoying ....
(09-10-2014, 12:14 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  pls disable this. it is annoying ....

It was asked to shrink down the window in the past...Devs can't win LOL
it's not called "shrinking" when you can't resize it anymore ;)
(09-10-2014, 04:15 PM)TauTau Wrote:  it's not called "shrinking" when you can't resize it anymore ;)

I can resize it if I do it slowly. You can also edit the Lua to make it always a bigger window size if you so wish.
yes when i click Dev-TP and it shows up minimized no problem but then pls let us resize it easy and not so hard with shrink down always ^^
I dont mind it opening "minimized", but that is not what i am talking about. you start to drag the window to a bigger size, in any direction, and in about 2 seconds, the size shrinks back. Even if you dont let go of the button, it shrinks back. I started noticing this in beta and hoped it would be fixed by 1.5 but it wasnt.
Hey, Random73, which lua file would you edit for that setting (dev-tp window size)? I haven't been able to figure out which one it is in.
teleporter.lua under Dev