Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
FFXIV 2.2 Update
(03-27-2014, 01:47 PM)ovuncx Wrote:  Game crashes after 3 mins. Tried both at PC and Laptop result same... Everything went smooth for 3 mins then game crashes and minion restarts...

Edit: FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe is working good seems the problem is FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher.exe

you shouldnt be using the gui_launcher
getting instacrash on start up using regular launcher not gui w/fresh install, any ideas ?
same here, seems like vmware running w7 has no problem attaching, host on w8.1 crashes upon trying to attach (it says success) then ffxiv freezes
Still having the same problem, minion client keeps resetting. Would like someone from the devs to explain the problem. Or status update.
(03-27-2014, 08:19 PM)thormanj@gmail.com Wrote:  Still having the same problem, minion client keeps resetting. Would like someone from the devs to explain the problem. Or status update.

pretty vague description of an issue. Not sure what you mean "resetting"
(03-27-2014, 12:29 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Not all mobs are being targeted in Grind mode for some reason. Using same settings like before 2.2

Same issue here :/
(03-27-2014, 06:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(03-27-2014, 01:47 PM)ovuncx Wrote:  Game crashes after 3 mins. Tried both at PC and Laptop result same... Everything went smooth for 3 mins then game crashes and minion restarts...

Edit: FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe is working good seems the problem is FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher.exe

you shouldnt be using the gui_launcher

I keep seeing people say we shouldn't be using the gui launcher... Why is that? For me it's the only way to be able to do anything requiring more than a couple hours as running it the regular way is almost guaranteed to crash shortly after I walk away from the PC.
We will have a new gui launcher out in the next couple days that is 100 times better, fear not.
(03-27-2014, 09:50 PM)Powder Wrote:  We will have a new gui launcher out in the next couple days that is 100 times better, fear not.

ah nice! been waiting for it!
anyone else crashing after getting "succes" with W8(.1)?