Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
FFXIV 2.2 Update
Are you running as admin?
It says "Failed to attach(2). when trying to launch the LAuncher manually after getting logging in manually. so i guess non is working at the moment. GUI is resetting every 2-3 mins.
(03-27-2014, 11:48 PM)Powder Wrote:  Are you running as admin?

randomly seems to be working now, few reboots o.O
(03-28-2014, 01:05 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  

So it's still randomly crashing then i take it?
Worked fine for me. run the updater in the folder, then run launcher as admin. no crashes, but i was getting a lot of flickering of the overlay. Distracting but useable
(03-28-2014, 03:20 AM)Chocobola Wrote:  
(03-28-2014, 01:05 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  

So it's still randomly crashing then i take it?

nope it was not working before , it crashed after bot said the hooking was a success.
now it seems to work fine, ran multiple clients on duty whole night.
When using Grind bot will not target mobs. When using Grind Fate bot will goto fates but just stand there.
GUI mode Doesn't seem to log in for me, it was earlier for some reason it stopped, nothing has changed. Also, while GUI WAS working, it seemed to crash every couple minutes.
Windows 8 (NOT 8,1)- Running GUI as admin
Grind mode with Fates
I did not have any thing else on, At first I thought it was something with auto repair or eat food (via that toolbox addon, can't recall the name, but it wasn't).

NON gui mode seems to work fine. No crashing, everything is as normal as before the patch :)

Just a little input others may be having similar problems. Not gamebreaking for me as of now though, NON GUI is working flawlessly :)
Whitak3r dont know how many times how many places on the forum we have to put this BUT DONT USE the GUI_launcher it doesnt work.
Oh word badass, Glad to know. Well it's 1 more place so just a higher chance that even more people will see! Yay! Thank you!