Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
How exactly does the base bot work? I know it has the functionality built-in but it seems different. It will port me out to another zone that I don't have an atma in without obtaining one first. Reason I ask is before the bot had the functionality I was able to atma grind 7 weapons on 3 diff characters with it taking no more than 3 days a piece (most were 2 days). Now it seems I can run this for 24 hours and not get a single atma.
you dont need this addon at all... the bot has atma farming in the base bot.
That didn't answer my question. I am well aware that the bot has atma farming in it.
(09-30-2014, 06:59 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  That didn't answer my question. I am well aware that the bot has atma farming in it.

So did it port u to a zone that u doesn't have an atma or it is popping u to a zone that you have the atma?

I yet to try to atma farming, but i rmb i came across a post saying that the atma is farming according to a theory written online.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2...ng_theory/
The bot integrated atma tool. teleports your based on the "time theory"
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. It's teleporting me to a place that I have no atma from I was just curious as to why. It felt less efficient than this module was all.
(09-30-2014, 03:37 PM)atmarkham Wrote:  Thanks, that's what I was looking for. It's teleporting me to a place that I have no atma from I was just curious as to why. It felt less efficient than this module was all.
im sorry since you posted in this thread i thot you where asking questions about this addon. instead of posting in the grind tutorial where we talk about the base bots feature for atma farming. I was just confused sorry. but feeling less efficient RNG is RNG. you can get some back to back to back, then go days with out one.
(09-30-2014, 03:04 AM)Cichard Wrote:  you dont need this addon at all... the bot has atma farming in the base bot.

hi i'm starting a new job so need to grind atma again /sigh
where is the atma farming in the base bot?

thank you

edit never mind found it ^^