Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
(03-31-2014, 07:09 PM)Iceman Wrote:  I only have 1 Atma at the moment which is the Water Bearer. But checking the log there is no Atma in Central Shroud that i can see in my Log so not sure why else it would look to teleport there?

Check the post above.
Ahh fantastic never even realise that this was an issue. WOrking find i would imagine then. Keep you posted and thanks again!
I could probably implement this into my addon if you don't want to maintain the code, and don't mind me borrowing parts of it. It fits with some things I am adding soon anyway.
I will maintain it for a little bit longer. Friends in FC use it and my roommate probably will too. I'll let you know though.

v1.1 about to be posted.
Awesome bro awesome
This addon is amazing!! thx you

But i'm having a little issue.... my character is mounting my chocobo directly after FATE and move to the other one even when i get my ATMA and doesnt teleport to the next area. Any help? Im new to this bot so i may have missed something.

Also since new update there is a fail in the script in atma.lua line 360 "actionaTrklist" (a nil value)
I pulled 1.1 down because of some errors. Sorry about that.

Check out the new 1.1.1 . These issues have been addressed.
I will smooth out the code after Wednesday, I have a test coming up and am a college student :(
For some reason this addon keeps crashing my game.
Which version?
Are you able to read the console output?
some things crash minion for me. guildwork plugin, bolter, etc all crash the game if they are running when i launch minion