Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
That wasnt my issue, mine is when the atma tracker teleport me to a new zone to farm a new Atma, it isnt working. It just stand there doing nothing!!
Enable your skill profile.
These are not issues with my add-on.
Chriskara, that means your mesh manager is not set to the correct mesh profile. you have to set it to the map profile.

arktikk, I have an issue with BULL while running in AFK mode. I'm 4/12 and on BULL and it will port to drybone, and run to the fate it needs to, but before it gets out of drybone, it will teleport back to drybone and is an endless cycle of teleport/run a bit/teleport/etc.
(04-02-2014, 02:07 AM)dirin Wrote:  arktikk, I have an issue with BULL while running in AFK mode. I'm 4/12 and on BULL and it will port to drybone, and run to the fate it needs to, but before it gets out of drybone, it will teleport back to drybone and is an endless cycle of teleport/run a bit/teleport/etc.

i was just coming to report the same thing, mines just teleports to drybone and keeps teleporting back to drybone
Sorry for that. Fixed! Thanks for reporting.
1.2.0 comes tomorrow.
It seems i'm having the same loop problem as chriskara10. Done everything i know to correct it, how did you fix it if you even have yet.
He did not describe a loop problem, but that his bot wasn't doing anything...
which is a result of his minion settings.
Ok well maybe i read his post wrong, but mine just teleport loops in southern than. I know the nav mesh is correct and i know my skill manager profile is correct.
(04-02-2014, 07:31 PM)Infekt Wrote:  Ok well maybe i read his post wrong, but mine just teleport loops in southern than. I know the nav mesh is correct and i know my skill manager profile is correct.

This is more helpful.
Are you using 1.2.0?

Which atma do you have?
I ran south than just fine.