Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Assist Mode?
I tried to search for the answer, but couldn't find it.

I'm trying to run my bots in the dungeons to complete a little bit of the story mission, but when I use the assist mode, they just stand at the entrance while I pull and promptly die to the mobs.

Is there a way to get the bots to actually assist my character? Does my character need to be running minion too? Do they all need to be on the same computer?
assist mode means you manuualy move the character and manually target the character, it just does the skill rotation. If you want to hep in dungeons you need to use dutymode and load a duty profile. and juse saved waypoints to TP around the dungeon and they will follow you.
I want to actually run around the dungeon though and have my bots follow me? Is there a mode for that or does duty mode work like that too?
(04-06-2014, 06:09 AM)alilbumpontherocks Wrote:  I want to actually run around the dungeon though and have my bots follow me? Is there a mode for that or does duty mode work like that too?

Run your main on assist and your bots on duty, they'll just teleport and follow you/assist while you run around and stuff
yes but in a dungeon using it that way isnt very good because your followers will be right on top of you. and get hit by aoe. so what he wants to do isnt currently supported.
In Assist Mode

what filter 1 and filter 2 means?

thanks,
for skills. you can set skills to only work when filter 1 is active or when filter 2 is active.