Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
2.25 issue
are people really this dumb??? sorry but there is a patch in ffxiv then the bot breaks you have to expect several hours of down time for the bot to be updated. they will post when its ready.
yes they are :P
But i think there can be simple solution for devs - just check status on bot server and if it's value={some random number} then whow big red text - "There was an update. Please be patient, we are working on solution" ;)
If you can't get the bot to work right after a patch, check this link.
It could help.
Might be something wrong with the ID 10T port
bots been updated and working fine.
(04-24-2014, 01:05 PM)cziter Wrote:  
(04-24-2014, 12:58 PM)ultrasonoro Wrote:  
(04-24-2014, 11:05 AM)bw14 Wrote:  for me it just ask for login info and pw, but it doesnt let me click on it to input

Same here
You just have a virus called "idiocracy". Have to remove first.

Har har that was so funny (and clever)!

I know it takes time to fix bugs, but it takes accurate reporting to help devs fix them. I know this happens after a new patch, everybody does. I was simply stating that what was happening to me was the same as the other user.

No need to be a d-bag about other people trying to provide accurate feedback.
Two pc of mine can not start bot,everytime I open it,it pop a window saying "There was an error.Trying to roll back".Then I click the ok again a window saying "There was a problem checking the update config file".And I can not view this mmominion.com at that two pc now.Untill today everything has been ok.
(04-24-2014, 05:54 PM)ultrasonoro Wrote:  
(04-24-2014, 11:05 AM)bw14 Wrote:  for me it just ask for login info and pw, but it doesnt let me click on it to input

Same here

I know it takes time to fix bugs, but it takes accurate reporting to help devs fix them. I know this happens after a new patch, everybody does. I was simply stating that what was happening to me was the same as the other user.

except this happens after every patch. it is no bug its the bot down and needing patched.
When I access mmominion.com it tell me to flush my DNS cache,I did that as it said.Nothing changed.No matter what ip I used,how many times I restart the pc or flush my DNS cache I can not access.Besides other 3 pcs can run bot and access this site.
(04-24-2014, 05:54 PM)ultrasonoro Wrote:  

Same here

I dont think his being a D-bag. People on this forum (maybe even some of the Devs) are just tired of new people making threads about the app not working after every update/patch. Theres already a thread just for feedback and a thread called NEW BUILD also =]D. Anyways, the apps working now so GLHF =]P