Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FFXIVMinion - Small Duty Update
Using the outdated loot addon will cause duty mode to break with the new changes. Please check the lua modules forums for an updated loot addon. Also, having a summoned chocobo will cause the party size check to fail when queueing.

Duty options for timers and leader selection have been removed because the bot now handles all leader selection and timing dynamically. It will select the correct leader and queue for duties as soon as it is able.

You must still select the duty manually - we're working on that problem now and hope to have automatic duty selection working within the next day or two
nice.

i hope the next update give us the option to select the right Dungeon in the Dutyfinder automatically.
so we no longer need to select the Dungeon.
It helps when leader has a crash or so.
how is the leader determined, do i have to rewrite my duty profiles? i can't seem to get it to load into the zone now and once im in it, it just leaves right away
The leader is determined by the current leader of the group - it is completely independent of the profile. It sounds like you're using the loot addon - please reread the first part of the original post.
i updated it after i reloaded the clients, another reload and it works like a charm now, thx for the help
Nice update, . Automatic duty selection think everyone is wanting this looking forward to this update can then afk bot =). Leader DC has always been an issue cant wait.
What was updated?
(05-06-2014, 03:10 AM)saperzaper Wrote:  What was updated?

really read the opening post.