Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta
The work to add more quest functions to perform quests the bot doesn't currently handle is ongoing, and the original post contains lists of quest types which are known not to work at the moment. The beta release contains the engine to run profiles containing quests which are currently handled by the bot, and should be fully automated aside from bugs which need to be found, identified, and fixed. The purpose of the beta is for users to help identify what still needs to be added and find bugs for us to fix with the code already in place.
FTR the Dev TP module seems to have a bug. I usually set it to Left CTRL and left mouse buttton. This way if i hold down left ctrl I port wherever I click at on the display/game world.

Problem is - now I port all over without holding ctrl :P

Basically what im getting at is the modifier Key seems to be busted/not working :P

Also im sure im a buffoon/reject but is the speedhack toggle missing from the beta? ;P
(05-17-2014, 02:01 AM)klepp0906 Wrote:  FTR the Dev TP module seems to have a bug. I usually set it to Left CTRL and left mouse buttton. This way if i hold down left ctrl I port wherever I click at on the display/game world.

Problem is - now I port all over without holding ctrl :P

Basically what im getting at is the modifier Key seems to be busted/not working :P

Also im sure im a buffoon/reject but is the speedhack toggle missing from the beta? ;P

I'll check on both of those issues - the dev tp issue is only happening in the beta also?
how can i log me in the beta ??? which Account Data must i put in?
normal Bot login
Key and Forum PW
The beta is not free, you will need a normal FFXIVMinion sub to access it.
(05-24-2014, 03:57 PM)theblackcat Wrote:  how can i log me in the beta ??? which Account Data must i put in?

Because there is a "live" version of FFXIVMinion, the beta version is not free. You must have an active sub and keycode to use the beta version. You just enter your keycode password combo that you use for hte live version of the bot.